Hamrick Releases VueScan 7.5.35|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Tuesday, July 2, 2002 - 12:33 EDT)
Ed Hamrick has updated VueScan for LinoHell scanners and fixed problems with Microtek and Umax scanners.
VueScan runs many different scanners under Windows, Mac OS 8/9/X and Linux. Easy to use, it has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features appreciated by professional photographers.
Changes in ViewScan version 7.5.35 include:
- Added display of mouse position when Control key down
- Added support for additional LinoHell scanners
- Fixed problem with some Microtek scanners
- Fixed problem with some UMAX scanners
- Fixed rare problem with startup on Windows
- Updated list of supported scanners