New version of BreezeBrowser released|
(Monday, December 16, 2002 - 15:03 EST)
Our friends over at Steve's Digicams spotted that a new version of BreezeBrowser, the image browser and Canon RAW file processor.
Version 2.4 adds the following:
The new version drops legacy support for Windows 95. It runs on Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT4, Windows 2000 and Windows XP, and can be purchased for $35.00 through RegSoft.com or PayPal. European users can buy the program for £26.50 / €41.50 through PayPal, inclusive of 17.5% VAT.
- Raw conversion of Canon Powershot G3 and S45 images
- Raw conversion of Canon EOS 1Ds images
- Revised folder tree display in thumbnail view making it easier to access images on your desktop and in "My Documents"
- User definable format string now available in export EXIF data allowing customisation of the output fields
- EXIF and IPTC data is now stored in PNG files
- Recursive option added to HTML generator (note this doesn't create a master index page)
- Added option to create Canon EOS 1D and 1Ds viewing JPEGs for raw files (right click on image in main or thumbnail view to access this)
- Option added in Preferences to show hidden folders