|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: iView Multimedia Releases MediaPro 2.0.1
The following information was taken directly from the Release Notes.
iView MediaPro Version 2.0.1 is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.3, and offers general interface improvements and enhancements with regards to image color matching.
The new version is fully compatible with the latest Nikon View 6.1 software from Nikon Corporation and adds support for the Olympus C5050 RAW file format.
It also adds support for the default sRGB color space directive for TIFF/EXIF images from all major camera manufacturers.
- Added complete keyboard navigation.
- Fixed media pre-loading issues.
- Fixed sound playback issues on Mac OS 9.
- Corrected issues saving Slide Show as QuickTime movie.
Sets, Single & Batch annotations:
- New favorites lists support up to 32000 favorite entries for any field easily accessible using the mouse, scroll wheel or keyboard.
- Improved Auto-Fill feature that allows saving and reapplying complete sets of annotations to one or more media items.
- Added support for movie "Chapter" information.
- Added "sets" read only section in media info panel.
- Added "categories to sets" and "keywords to sets" annotation commands.
- Improved support for 48bit TIFF images.
- Fixed PostScript file related issues and released custom build carbon version of Ghostscript for Mac OS X.
- Added support for the sRGB color space directive in TIFF/EXIF images.
- Improved rendering and playback of GIF animations.
- Improved batch editing of multiple images.
- All iView MediaPro editing filters (except Red-Eye Removal) can now work on one or more selected images.
- Multiple edits are accumulated and applied to the image once, thus keeping quality levels as close to the original as possible.
- Added Version Control support for image editing performed outside iView MediaPro.
HTML Gallery Export:
- Revised export dialog to allow bypassing default theme directives.
- General improvements include revised contextual menu support and brand new edit tool icons.
- Added complete keyboard control for media annotating in both Info and Organizer panel, as well as media labeling (1-9) and label removal (0).
For more information or to download the new version, visit iView.
(First posted on Tuesday, October 28, 2003 at 12:28 EST)