PRESS RELEASE: PictoColor Releases iCorrect ® EditLab™ Pro 4.5
The Fast and Easy Professional Digital Photo Color Correction and Color Management Software
Now Only $124.95 (List $149.95 - valid through August 31, 2004)
High Speed Professional Color Correction
iCorrect EditLab Pro is the fastest, easiest, and most accurate way to color correct your digital photos. iCorrect EditLab Pro combines the highly-acclaimed, easy-to-use iCorrect technology by Pictographics ® with automated workflow tools for extremely fast and easy color correction and color management.
Frustration-Free Color Correction
iCorrect EditLab Pro eliminates the frustration of color correction and color editing. iCorrect EditLab Pro consists of four separate tool sets identified by four distinct tool tabs. The four tool sets are logically arranged from left to right and offer a wizard-like approach to accurate color. The tool sets are designed in such a way that as you progress from left to right, the tools will not, and in fact cannot affect any of the tools to the left. This alleviates the common frustration of correcting for one thing while throwing off another. With iCorrect EditLab Pro, one pass through the tools and you are done.
Great for RAW Workflows
Users working with market leading RAW converters can almost always squeeze additional quality out of their images.
Enhanced SmartColor technology
Midpoint control for setting tonal range
Independent brightness control for shadows and highlights
Save custom color correction settings
Change "Start With" settings from front panel on the fly
ProcessQ™ for batch processing (stand-alone application)
Professional Quality Color Quickly and Easily - SmartColor™ Wizard
Four logically arranged tool sets save time and eliminate the frustration by taking you step-by-step through the color correction process.
Tab 1 – Color Balance: Remove color cast and correct white balance.
Tab 2 – Tonal Range: Set black point, white point and midpoint.
Tab 3 - Brightness/Contrast/Saturation: Adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation.
Tab 4 – Hue-Selective Edits: Make color corrections on a hue-selective basis for extra precision.
User-definable custom settings and batch processing tools such as AutoQ™ and ProcessQ™ streamline the color correction workflow.
- SmartColor Technology: Automatically analyzes the image and set the color correction parameters to initial optimum settings. SmartColor can be used with each tool set independently or collectively as a whole.
- Save Custom Settings: Color correction parameters can be saved and applied to other similar images on an individual basis or as an entire batch.
- Create ICC Profiles: Color correction parameters can be saved as ICC profiles for color managed workflows.
- "Start With" Hot Buttons : Change "Start With" mode from front panel to change color correction settings on the fly.
- Photoshop Actions Enabled: Each color correction can be recorded as a Photoshop action for automated workflows (plug-in version).
- AutoQ: The stand-alone version features a unique AutoQ function allowing users to load multiple images into the program for rapid-fire color correction.
- ProcessQ: The stand-alone version features a unique ProcessQ which automatically applies color correction parameters to an entire batch of similar images.
- Auto File Format Conversion: Automatically convert a batch of images from one file format to another (stand-alone version).
(First posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 at 15:57 EDT)