|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: DxO Optics Pro Adds Support For Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D / Dynax 7D
Paris, France, April 4, 2005 - DxO Optics Pro, the award winning image enhancement software application from DxO Labs, now supports the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D / Dynax 7D digital SLR camera and an initial selection of compatible lenses. Support for the Maxxum 7D / Dynax 7D is available immediately for both Macintosh and Windows as part of DxO Optics Pro "standard" edition.
"DxO Optics Pro software has been embraced by serious photographers across the world since it was first introduced less than one year ago," said Luc Marin, DxO Labs Vice President Business Development, Photography. "I'm delighted that now for the first time Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D owners will also have access to this award-winning software."
- DxO Optics Pro automatically eliminates distortion, vignetting, lens softness and lateral chromatic aberrations on both RAW and JPEG images produced by the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D / Dynax 7D.
- DxO Optics Pro includes the advanced DxO Raw Engine module to convert RAW files into JPEG, TIFF or Adobe DNG files.
- DxO Labs has tuned DxO Optics Pro to be fully compatible with the Konica Minolta Maxxum 7D / Dynax 7D's innovative Anti-Shake Technology.
Availability and Pricing
- Konica Minolta AF 28-75mm f/2.8 (D)
- Konica Minolta AF 17-35mm f/2.8-4 (D)
- Konica Minolta AF 28-100mm f/3.5-5.6 (D)
- Konica Minolta AF 50mm f/1.4
- Sigma 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 EX DG Aspherical
DxO Optics Pro "standard" edition is available immediately on DxO Lab's online store which can be reached through www.dxo.com for U.S. $139 / € 108 (excluding taxes).
Free demonstration versions are also available on www.dxo.com
About DxO Labs and its DxO Technology
DxO Labs is a software company developing image generation and enhancement technologies. We provide reliable off-the-shelf solutions for serious amateur and professional photographers, and photography journalists and experts as well as companies in the imaging business including digital camera or cameraphone manufacturers, mobile operators, and printing or photofinishing professionals.
The company's patented DxO technologies, the DxO Technology Foundations, are the result of state-of-the-art academic mathematical research. The DxO Technology Foundations comprise a set of software components to generate images or correct major imaging defects, such as Color, contrast, Blur, various Optics faults, JPEG artifacts, etc.
For more information, visit DxO Labs online at www.dxo.com
(First posted on Monday, April 4, 2005 at 10:00 EDT)