Original Source Press Release:
Outback Photo: RAW Conversion e-book|
(Tuesday, May 24, 2005 - 07:53 EDT)
Our good friend Uwe Steinmueller from the Digital Outback Photo website has released a new e-book entitled "The Art of RAW Conversion, Optimal image quality from Photoshop CS2 and leading RAW converters".
Available for $39.95 as a downloadable Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file, the 290 page e-book covers RAW conversion for color or black and white workflows, using Photoshop CS2 Camera Raw 3.x, Pixmantec RawShooter, Phase One Capture One, Canon DPP, Nikon Capture, and Bibble 4.x. Customers who've bought the DOP2000 "Digital Photography Workflow Handbook" e-book from Uwe in the past pay a discounted price of $27.95.
For more details, visit the Digital Outback Photo website.
Powered by Coranto
|Digital Outback Photo released: DOP3002 The Art of RAW Conversion|
Optimal image quality from Photoshop CS2 and leading RAW converters
Digital Outback Photo just released a completely new e-book: "The Art of RAW Conversion, Optimal image quality from Photoshop CS2 and leading RAW converters". This book covers all angles of RAWconversion based on a real-world experience. Also topics like color management, DNG and B&W are covered. The RAW converters featured are Camer Raw 3.x, RawShooter, Canon DPP, Capture One, Nikon Capture and Bibble 4.x.
Here are some of the highlights:
You can upgrade from DOP2000 for only $27.95
- Our latest and most complete E-Book about RAW conversion
- Photoshop CS2 Camera Raw 3.x
- Pixmantec RawShooter, Phase One Capture One, Canon DPP, Nikon Capture, Bibble 4.x
- Understanding the full RAW workflow
- Introduction to DNG
- Understanding basic color management
- Converting to B&W with your RAW converters
- Perfecting images by removing image artifacts like: Noise, Chromatic Aberrations, Lens Distortions, dust and sharpening
- Upsizing, dark/light halo and edge mask sharpening
- Based on real-world experience
- Optimized for working on the screen
What do you learn from our e-books?
- What are raw files and why raw files gets you better image quality
- What is the responsibility of a raw converter
- Basic understanding of color management
- Learn to read histograms
- The essential workflow steps
- Mastering your raw converter
- Adjust exposure, white balance, contrast and colors
- We try to make the workflow as simple as possible but not simpler
- Pure B&W workflow
Our e-books teach how to solve the digital workflow problems at hand and not just summarize what tools like Photoshop can do. All techniques are based on real world experiences as fine art photographers. Have a look at our portfolios and you will realize what you can do yourself.