|APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG MACRO HSM|
Large aperture zoom lens designed specially for digital SLR cameras with close-up capability.
- Minimum focusing distance of 100cm, maximum magnification of 1:3.5.
- The super multi layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghost.
- ELD and SLD lenses for correction of aberrations.
- HSM ensures a quiet and high-speed AF.
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG MACRO HSM lens.
This large aperture telephoto zoom lens has a minimum focusing distance of 100cm (39.4”) throughout the entire zoom range. It is very convenient for close-up photography. This lens uses two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glasses and two SLD(Special Low Dispersion) glasses for utmost correction against chromatic aberrations. This lens’ super multi layer lens coating reduce flare and ghost, which is a common problem with digital cameras.
This lens incorporates HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), which ensures a quiet and high-speed AF. The lens design incorporates an inner focusing and inner zooming systems. The overall length of the lens does not change during focusing and zooming, ensuring convenient handling. A removable long tripod collar (TS-41) is included as a standard component.
When this lens is used with the 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional), it becomes a 98-280mm F4 AF telephoto zoom lens or a 140-400mm F5.6 AF telephoto zoom lens respectively.
* The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.