Adobe Releases Bridge 1.04|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Friday, May 19, 2006 - 16:44 EDT)
The update, available only as a patch to Bridge 1.03, includes an important security fix.
Adobe has released an update to Bridge, the file navigation component of its CS2 application suite.
Changes in Version 1.04 include:
- Improved security fix for external URL handling
- Improved interoperability with Epson R-D1 generated JPEG files; EXIF information is now preserved properly when updating XMP
- Hasselblad / Imacon 3F (*.fff) Files no longer being corrupted by XMP updates
- Improved support for SSE2 processors; should now launch and work on all Pentium 3s and up
- Changed "Lightbox" workspace to "Light Table" workspace
The update, which patches and therefore requires Bridge 1.03, is only available through the Adobe Updater. Launch Bridge and select Help, Updates to get the new version.