|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: ExpressDigital Expands Darkroom Assembly Edition With New Money Making Features
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- September 20, 2006 -- ExpressDigital announced today the availability of the newest release of its award winning Darkroom Assembly Edition software, specifically designed for professional school and team day photographers.
This latest version adds to the already powerful features and functionality that has made Assembly Edition the most productive software in the industry. Included in the new version 8.7 release are many features designed to help professional photographers make more money.
These new features include the following:
• Simple Import & Export Wizard -- simple user driven import wizard automatically connects data and photos from any source.
• Advanced RAW Workflow -- combining the power and flexibility of RAW manipulation with the speed of working with standard file formats.
• Retouch Workshop -- retouch and edit images quickly and easily within Darkroom software, eliminating the need for complicated and time consuming external applications.
• New Templates -- over 50 new school templates are included along with improved automated composites for groups.
• Tethered Camera Support -- direct tethered support for the industry's best new digital cameras.
• High Volume Printer Support -- direct support to the industry's best digital mini-labs and other photo quality digital printers.
• Foreign Currency Support -- ability to choose different currencies within the application for use in a variety of geographic locations around the globe.
• E-Mail Marketing -- proactively send customer e-mails to view their photos on-line at PhotoReflect.com, driving valuable reorders quickly and efficiently.
"Darkroom Assembly Edition has successfully digitized the school and team day workflow, providing greater efficiency and productivity than ever before. Our products manage the photographer's daily routine while providing greater freedom and flexibility, helping the professional make more money," said Graham McFarland, President and CEO of ExpressDigital. "This new release is a result of ideas and feedback directly from our 17,000 plus professional photographer customers worldwide."
Darkroom Assembly Edition is the exclusive choice for professional school and group photographers. To learn more and to download a free trial visit: http://www.expressdigital.com/products/epsdarkroom-A.shtm
ExpressDigital's family of professional software products are currently available at www.expressdigital.com and major professional photographic dealers and distributors. Darkroom Assembly Edition is offered at a suggested retail price of $3,995 USD, which includes two days of professional on-site training.
(First posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2006 at 02:42 EDT)