|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: iView Releases MediaPro 3.1.2
iView Multimedia has released a free update to its flagship digital asset management program iView MediaPro. The first comprehensive update since iView's acquisition by Microsoft this summer, iView MediaPro 3.1.2 delivers significantly more robust performance, including clearer error reporting and improved memory handling for both Mac and Windows customers, as well as a number of minor feature enhancements.
New changes and enhancements include:
• Action log now reports activity for more features of MediaPro.
• Added support for cameras in PTP mode (Win).
• Batch rename now sorts as the view order and appends an incrementing number to the filename if filename clash occurs.
• Improved Scroll Lock mode in Light Table. On Macs, the Option key resets offsets while scrolling
• Dates displayed in the Info Panel now adjust to changes in the date format preference.
"You can all continue to use and buy iView products knowing that they will be fully supported as Microsoft evolves the products in the future on both the Windows and Mac platforms," says Yan Calotychos, founder of iView.
For a complete list of improvements, please download the version history document (PDF).
Download iView MediaPro 3.1.2 at http://www.iview-multimedia.com/downloads/index.php. This update is free for registered users of MediaPro 3.x. This update works best with the latest version of QuickTime (7.1.3) from Apple, which is strongly recommended to both Windows and Macintosh users.
(First posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 11:05 EDT)