Panasonic: New DMC-L1 firmware|
(Thursday, October 12, 2006 - 10:28 EDT)
Panasonic Japan yesterday released updated firmware for its Lumix DMC-L1 digital SLR.
Firmware version 1.1 for the DMC-L1K includes five main changes as follows:
Further details including full installation instructions can be found on the Panasonic Japan website.
for this item!
- Makes it possible to shoot while RAW photo data is being saved.
- Improves focusing performance when shooting low-contrast subjects.
- Improves white balance and colors when shooting in high-color-temperature or low-color-temperature lighting.
- Boosts the precision of the automatic exposure function when a lens that is brighter than an F2.0 lens is used.
- Makes the A (aperture priority) mode available when the OM lens and OM lens adaptor are in use.