Microsoft Updates iView MediaPro|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 11:05 EST)
Highlights include D40/D80 and Vista compatibility with bug fixes including a crash caused by corrupt DNG files.
Microsoft today released an update for iView MediaPro, its digital asset management software.
According to the version history, the updated addresses the following issues:
• Fixed crash caused by importing corrupt DNG files
• Updated Nikon Libraries for compatibility with Nikon D80/D40
• Fixed a problem where Nikon raw photos might not orientate
• Various Vista compatibility updates
• Fixed issue with some .XMP sidecars not being recognized
• Fixed problem where preferences might not be displayed
• Fixed problem where Shockwave Flash files might not play
• Fixed a few issues with Batch Rename
• Various other fixes
The update is available at no charge for current users from the MediaPro download page.