|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: Total Training Helps Adobe Creative Suite 3 Users Get Up to Speed
Carlsbad, CA, March 27, 2007 -- Total Training, Inc., a pioneer in engaging and innovative video-based training, today announced five new DVD-ROM based training series: Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Essentials, Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS3: Essentials, Total Training for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials, Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS3: Essentials, and Total Training for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Essentials.
The Creative Suite 3 training series offers a visual learning experience, hosted by Total Training's industry experts on Adobe products. These pros draw from their real-world experiences so that viewers learn the right way, the first time. Total Training's custom graphic interface creates a sense as if one is peering over the shoulder of a specialist. Each video tutorial is filled with useful tricks of the trade to help viewers further discover the software's extensive capabilities.
"Adobe Creative Suite 3 is the biggest launch in Adobe's history," said Caleb Belohlavek, director of product management for Adobe's Creative Solutions. "Training is vital to the success of this release so we're excited that Total Training will be releasing their exceptional in-depth video training content across these products to help customers quickly get up to speed and make the best use of Adobe Creative Suite 3."
ABOUT THE SERIES
• Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended: Essentials is hosted by Chad Perkins, an Adobe Certified Instructor in Photoshop.
• Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS3: Essentials is hosted by Steve Samson, the author of numerous leading graphic design guide books, including Teach Yourself Adobe Creative Suite All-in-One.
• Total Training for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials is led by John Ulliman, an Adobe Authorized Instructor and Certified Expert for the Creative Suite of tools, and principal of his own project development company.
• Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS3: Essentials is presented by Adam Pratt, Senior Systems engineer at Adobe who works on all of the Creative Suite Products, including InCopy and InDesign.
• Total Training for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Essentials features web guru, Janine Warner, author of more than a dozen books about the Internet, including the best-selling Dreamweaver For Dummies (now in its seventh edition).
*PRICING AND AVAILABILITY*
Shipping in April 2007:
• Total Training for Adobe Photoshop CS3: Essentials ($199.99 USD)
• Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS3: Essentials ($149.99 USD)
• Total Training for Adobe Flash CS3 Professional: Essentials ($199.99 USD)
• Total Training for Adobe InDesign CS3:Essentials ($199.99 USD)
• Total Training for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3: Essentials ($199.99 USD)
For more information, visit http://totaltraining.com/cs3 or call 1-888-368-6825.
ABOUT TOTAL TRAINING
Total Training, Inc. (http://totaltraining.com/), with offices in California and New York, is a pioneer in innovative video-based training for leading software applications. The full product line offers comprehensive lessons and tutorials on creative design, web design, digital video, digital photography, and office productivity programs. Total Training is best known for its superior product quality and entertaining content for learning popular software programs published by Adobe Systems, Apple, and Microsoft.
(First posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 19:21 EDT)