|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: PNY Technologies Offers Holiday Gift Ideas That Support The Newest Gadgets Of The Season: Most For Under $50
PARSIPPANY, N.J. - November 21, 2007 - If you are wondering what gifts to give this holiday season, PNY Technologies announced a complete line of flash memory devices that take full advantage of today's hottest mobile gadgets. From taking pictures or video, downloading music, playing games, sending e-mails or text messages, browsing the Web or even working on office documents, more and more of the latest everyday gadgets are adding storage-hungry multimedia capabilities that require additional storage.
Known for products that are high quality, attractive and affordable, PNY Technologies suggests the following flash-based memory devices to give this holiday season-all ideal for a last-minute gift or stocking stuffer.
For purchasing and special holiday pricing, please visit http://www.pny.com, as well as major retailers and online e-tailers nationwide.
- FOR GADGET LOVERS WHO WANT IT ALL: The PNY 2GB*, 4-In-1 Mobile Media Kit allows users to capture and transport their favorite content on multiple devices using the same memory card. Users can choose a single memory device to work with virtually all digital cameras, mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players, laptops, smart phones or any device that supports an SD card or USB drive. The 4-In-1 Mobile Media Kit contains a MicroSD(TM) card and three adapters, converting the MicroSD to a MiniSD(TM) card, standard SD card, or a USB drive.
- FOR GRANDPARENTS AND LONG-DISTANCE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES: The PNY National Geographic Picture Card supports the popular digital picture frame, which is the perfect gadget for sharing photos with the not-so-tech-savvy. In time for the holidays, PNY is including 20 images of "faraway destinations, specially selected by PNY and National Geographic for so users can enjoy their digital picture frames, SD-Compatible flat-panel displays, or photo printers right out of the box. The PNY National Geographic Picture Card comes with a lifetime warranty.
- FOR ASPIRING PHOTOGRAPHERS: No one wants to miss the action or that ideal shot. The PNY 4GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)** memory card provides photo enthusiasts and other mobile device users the speed and capacity they need to capture the volume of files they'd like to store and share. Its Class 4 (4MB/sec) write performance is ideal for the latest digital video cameras; recording video and images; downloading music; and storing photos. The PNY SDHC card comes with a lifetime warranty.
- FOR AVID PHOTOGRAPHERS: For photo enthusiasts looking for a step-up solution from PNY's standard family of flash card products, PNYs' High-Speed Optima Pro-series of flash cards feature 133x (20MB/Sec) write speeds, and match well with high-megapixel Point & Shoot digital cameras, entry- to mid-level digital SLRs, as well as demanding digital camcorder applications. PNY's Optima Pro 2GB SD and 4GB CompactFlash cards help make sure users don't miss that great action shot. The cards feature a lifetime warranty.
- FOR STUDENTS: Store, erase and reuse. The PNY 4GB Optima Pro Attaché USB Flash Drive provides the ultimate mobile storage solution for anyone on the go-it can be carried in a pocket, a backpack or briefcase. To access files, simply plug Attaché into virtually any PC or MAC-without the need for bulky cables or adapters. The drive performs in a variety of climates, weather conditions and temperature extremes. Plus, these drives are enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost(TM) to boost system performance in Windows Vista. Attaché comes with a one year warranty as well as toll free technical support.
- FOR THE EXECUTIVE: Because identity theft and data security are top of mind for many consumers, especially computer and Internet users who need to access and store valuable personal and financial information, the PNY 4GB IronKey(TM) is designed to be the world's most secure flash drive. The IronKey has been engineered with military-grade standards for hardware-encryption and tamper-resistant durability. It provides an unprecedented level of data security and protection of online passwords, critical documents, files, and images to consumers. Most important, the PNY 4GB IronKey drive protects data both during online transmissions, especially across unsecured wireless hotspots, as well as when that same data is stored on the IronKey. It is ideal for all users of personal computers - home workers, owners of small businesses, travelers - whether they are creating documents and spreadsheets, storing photos, using instant messaging, or sending e-mail from public computers.
ABOUT PNY TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Established in 1985, PNY Technologies®, Inc. is a leading supplier and marketer of NVIDIA Quadro® by PNY Technologies professional graphics boards and XLR8(TM) and Vertoâ-brand consumer graphics cards. The company also offers a full line of high-end memory upgrade modules, flash media, USB flash drives, portable hard drives and flash peripherals. Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J., PNY maintains facilities in North America (Santa Clara and Orange County, Calif., Miami, Fla. and Parsippany, N.J.), Europe (Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom,) and Asia (Taiwan and China). For more information, please visit www.pny.com
(First posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 11:39 EST)