Photoshop Express Beta Updated|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 23:13 EDT)
Adobe has updated to its Photoshop Express beta available immediately at http://www.photoshop.com/express. The update includes:
• New Photoshop Express Uploader powered by Adobe AIR that enables seamless photo uploading from the desktop of any Internet-connected computer.
• Adobe AIR technology bridges the real-time, dynamic capabilities of the Web with the computing power and data capabilities of the desktop computer.
• Users can now quickly browse through thumbnails of their photos and easily drag and drop their favorite selections directly from the desktop of their preferred photo management applications into Photoshop Express.
• Ability to print photos through Shutterfly, a leading online printing service provider, that is available to all Photoshop Express users and anyone who receives shared photos.
• To enhance dynamic slideshows, users can now incorporate music created exclusively for Photoshop Express. For organizing, the addition of tags allows for easy viewing and searching by name, party, venue, subject and anything else customers find useful.
• One-click Resize tool with presets for mobile, Web, e-mail or online profiles.
• Users can also download photos from anyone's public album and keep a collection of their favorites.
Released in March 2008, Photoshop Express is a free Web-based solution available to anyone who wants to store, sort and show off digital photos with eye-catching effects. As the newest addition to the Photoshop family line, Photoshop Express has taken much of Adobe's best image editing technology and made it simple and accessible to a new online audience.