PRESS RELEASE: Dell Wasabi PZ310 Puts Photo Printing Fun in Your Pocket
- Cute. Small. Easy. Affordable.
- Wireless, Ink-Free On-the-Go Photo Printing
- Instant Memories for Instant Sharing
ROUND ROCK, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dell today announced the Wasabi PZ310 ultra-mobile printer for instant photo printing and sharing anytime, anywhere. Wasabi is designed to work with Bluetooth-enabled* camera phones, digital cameras and mobile PCs as the perfect travel companion for capturing and sharing memories with instant wallet-size photos.
Wasabi joins the growing family of Dell products like the Inspiron Minis and the Dell Design Studio that are redefining value, personalization and customization for connected mobile lifestyles.
- Works with popular mobile phones like the RIM Blackberry Curve, LG Trax and Motorola RAZR V3.
- Real-time sharing when you’re hanging out, at school, at the game or at a concert.
- Wasabi measures just 4.8 in. x 2.8 in. x 0.9 in. and weighs 7 ounces.
- Prints 2 in. x 3 in. borderless color images in less than a minute.
- Sticky-back photo paper is perfect for scrapbooking and decorating favorite surfaces – like lockers, message boards and laptops.
- User-friendly, simple buttons and indicators make operation intuitive and easy.
- Available in three vibrant colors – pink, black and blue.
- Uses Bluetooth for wireless connectivity and PictBridge for physical connections.
- Inkless, no-mess ZINK™ Printing Technology from ZINK Imaging renders sharp, vivid images.
- One-touch reprint function allows for the duplication of the last printed image with ease.
- Stylish high-polish ergonomic look offers a sleek design and an exciting, fun-filled experience.
- Wasabi is available online in the U.S. at www.dell.com/wasabi.
- Launching with $99 promotional price for a limited time – regularly $149.
* Compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 with at least one of the following file transfer types: FTP, BPP, BIP or OPP.
The ZINK™ Technology and ZINK™ trademarks are owned by ZINK Imaging, Inc.
Wasabi How-To Video
People worldwide can buy Dell (NASDAQ: DELL) online, by phone and in nearly 20,000 stores.
Dell's Wasabi inkless printer in black, blue and pink variants.
Photo provided by Dell Inc.
(First posted on Tuesday, February 10, 2009 at 14:47 EST)