Tamron launches new blog|
(Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 15:50 EST)
Japanese optics company Tamron recently launched a new blog featuring posts from a variety of bloggers including Tamron employees and pro photographers.
The blog, dubbed "Angle of View", made its debut on January 21st. Tamron staff contributors include:
As well as the company's own staff, Tamron's blog features several guest writers - all professional photographers with experience of Tamron's equipment. These include To get a taste of what it's all about, visit the Tamron blog and take a look over the first month's postings...
- Jeff Allen, Technical Representative;
- Andre Costantini, Technical Supervisor and pro photographer;
- Ken Hubbard, Field Services Manager;
- Rob Moody, Technical Representative;
- John VanSteenberg, Senior Education Manager.