PRESS RELEASE: Time Factory Publishing Launches New Venture, Pikcal.com
New venture provides a customizable photo experience consumers will "relish"
Indianapolis (Vocus/PRWEB ) July 18, 2009 -- Time Factory Publishing has launched a new online photo Web site, Pikcal.com (pronounced pickle), offering consumers a chance to store and share photos and create fully customizable photo products. The new Web site offers access to professional photos, providing pictures from Getty Images, NASCAR, Susan Branch and Ford, with more licenses coming soon.
With a simple, user-friendly Web site, adults and children alike can create photo books, calendars and other school and office supplies suited to their tastes. The Web site provides a distinctive experience that other online photo sites fail to match. With pikcal.com, photo sharing has never been easier.
It is the first photo-sharing Web site to offer:
- Access to professional image galleries with the ability to customize photos, create stationery products, photo books, school and office supplies.
- Mixing and matching licensed images from NASCAR, Susan Branch, Ford and Getty Images with their own personal photos and text.
- Ability to create products and share them directly with their social networks, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Incredible flexibility throughout the design process, including customization of fonts, borders, colors, placement and more.
- The ability to create a custom calendar and add a favorite team's schedule -- over 10,000 preloaded schedules available.
- NASCAR products featuring drivers that cannot be found at retail stores.
- The ability to share photo books, calendars and other creations for free.
"Pikcal.com is a true standout among the other photos sites that are out there," says Jim Purcell, president of pikcal.com. "Unlike other sites, we allow users to totally customize their products - for the first time they can use professional licensed images in personal creations giving them a virtually limitless array of tools to make their items one-of-a-kind. I'm confident that it is the best photo product Web site out there."
Pikcal.com is a photo sharing Web site where consumers can create custom, social expression products. The first of its kind, pikcal.com allows consumers to combine personal images with galleries of professional photography to create products. Pikcal.com is integrated with email applications, Facebook and Twitter for easy sharing of photos and products. For more information, please visit www.pikcal.com.
(First posted on Wednesday, July 22, 2009 at 22:40 EDT)