|PhotoMover 1.5 Released|
2/20/01 - Now easily upload photos directly to ClubPhoto, Zing, Sony ImageStation, and PhotoPoint from any Mac using iView PhotoMover. PhotoMover works with the very best and most popular photo archive sites on the net. Share all your digital photos with family and friends without having to email megabytes of images. Your clients, friends and family can order professionally printed copies of your photos on many different media (including photographic paper, posters, t-shirts and mugs) from these sites and have them shipped anywhere.
Download the latest version of PhotoMover and try it out:
New in Version 1.5
- Fixed reporting canceled uploads to Club Photo
- Fixed exiting upload when connection drops during sending. No logger tries to read response.
- Fixed/Changed host to deal with file size limit of 1Mb on the old club photo upload host.
New host now support files size up to the 4Mb.
- Now when scaling is selected, if image is smaller than selected size and is in JPEG format the image is not recompressed.
- Added better checking for out of memory.
- Added play sound at end of upload.
- Now Beeps if an error during upload.
- Report file size, if failed to upload and file was read successfully.
- Record Album name in log file, if logging is enabled and if host support it.
- Added option to scale images to 320 x 240 or 640 x 480
- Added options for changes setting during upload.
- Improved status information during upload.
- Display Album name in upload dialog (if host support is).
- Updated copyright.
PhotoMover is the latest application from the creators of the award winning iView Multimedia and iView MediaPro. iView MediaPro is absolutely essential software for digital camera and Photoshop users. iView MediaPro is a media asset management application enjoyed because of its ease of use by hundreds of thousands of beginners and simultaneously iView is powerful enough for large commercial users like the SF Chronicle, Condenast, RIT, Apple Computer, NASA and others. iView Multimedia catalogs and organizes many types of media files including stills, movies, animation, sounds, Canvas, PhotoShop, Quark, SGI, QTVR and a long list of others. iView users can now use PhotoMover to coordinate photos locally with photos on the web.
PhotoMover can save anyone with a digital camera hours of clicking in a browser. PhotoMover allows uploading images direct from your computer to photo upload sites on the web. PhotoMover can upload directly to Sony Imagestation, ClubPhoto, Photopoint and Zing photo web sites. More sites will be added over time.
Using PhotoMover is simplicity itself. It can be used in two different ways.
1) Drag and drop images on your computer directly to Sony Imagestaion, ClubPhoto, Photopoint and Zing photo web sites.
2) Catalog all your photos with iView MediaPro. Then just select images in iView MediaPro and choose PhotoMover to upload directly from an open catalog directly to your photo website of choice.
PhotoMover is $15 and iView MediaPro is $45. With this combination of software every Mac user will have everything they need to work with all their digital images and share photos on the web. iView MediaPro is the media hub of your digital lifestyle.
If the photo upload site you like is not included already in PhotoMover then contact that company and let them know about PhotoMover. They can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to incorporate their website in PhotoMover. New sites can be added in days. PhotoMover is a useful utility that provides the simplest method of getting photos from a Mac to their web site. This will increase the number of Mac users using their site.
PhotoMover can be adapted to work with any photo upload website making it easier to use and more popular with pro photographers, graphics professionals, digital cameras owners and beginners.
Digital Camera manufacturers can contact us about bundling PhotoMover with their hardware.
Contact email@example.com for more information.