|PhotoAccess Offers New Merchandise to Celebrate National Photography Month|
SEATTLE, Wash, May 16, 2001 -PhotoAccess.com Corporation™, the leader in digital photo finishing services for retailers and consumers, released today several new products for digital camera users, including matte finish photo prints and photo gift wrap. These new products give PhotoAccess’ partner Web sites one of the largest, online catalogues of photo merchandise-more than a hundred creative products in total.
- Photo Gift Wrap - Wrap a graduation or birthday gift this summer in personalized sheets of photo gift-wrapping paper. It’s fun to see a baby picture, favorite pet, or first kiss enveloping that special gift. 24x36 inch sheets or 36x48 inch sheets for only $9.95 or $12.95 respectively.
- Great Posters at great prices - Decorate a room, promote an event, or surprise a friend. PhotoAccess will blow up your favorite image into a poster size picture, for only $12.95 for a 24x36 inch print, or $14.95 for a 36x48 inch print.
- Matte Finish Photos - Professional photographers know the secret. Those portrait and candid shots deserve the luster of matte finish photos. PhotoAccess now offers customers the choice of either glossy or matte finish for the same low price.
- Wallet Prints - Put that portrait in your wallet! Wallet prints are now available in both matte and glossy finishes for only $1.49 for a set of four.
- Professional Jigsaw Puzzles - Finally, a real 500 piece 18x24 inch jigsaw puzzle emblazoned with your own personal challenge. A great gift for that special someone, even if that someone is you. Only $44.95.
Founded in 1998, PhotoAccess.com Corporation is the leading Internet retail Applications Service Provider of digital camera photo finishing solutions benefiting retailers, professional photographers and consumers. In three weeks, businesses can have an integrated, flexible, branded, and cost-effective e-commerce Web site, hosted by PhotoAccess.com, that offers consumers exceptional digital photo prints and merchandise, online image management, permanent storage, ordering, and delivery options. PhotoAccess also provides customization and licenses its technologies to a variety of photographic, electronic, Web and software development companies. PhotoAccess.com is privately held, funded through venture capital firms, and has offices in Seattle, Washington, and Tokyo, Japan. For more information visit www.photoaccess.com or the Japanese Web site at www.photoaccess.co.jp.
# # #