Canon EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6
(From Canon lens literature) The EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 is a lightweight compact telephoto zoom lens.
- Compact size and low weight telephoto zoom lens
- One of the lenses with the fastest AF speed in its class
- Circular aperture at wide settings
- Exterior design matches the style of other EOS models
- Only environmentally-friendly lead-free glass used
Allied with a standard zoom you will have most focal lengths you are likely to need.
The optics of the EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 are based on those of the EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III and the optical performance is similar. However, the AF drive pattern has been optimized for the EOS 300V, giving a faster AF speed. Also, a new AF algorithm has been developed. All the lens elements are manufactured from environmentally-friendly lead-free glass. A redesigned electromagnetic diaphragm (EMD) provides an aperture which is nearly circular at the widest settings. This gives an improved out-of-focus background effect.
Canon EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 User Reviews
The Canon EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 doesn't have any user reviews yet!