Nikon 1 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikkor VR
(From Nikon lens literature) With a maximum aperture range of ƒ/3.8-5.6, this CX-format compact telephoto lens captures every fine detail, making it ideal for a wide range of scenes, including sports to portraits. Compact and lightweight, the 30-110mm is equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR II) to keep moments sharp. Quality and integrity are hallmarks of the new 1 NIKKOR lens system.
- Telephoto zoom lens with superior portability, to expand your shooting opportunity
- Retractable Lens Mechanism brought compact and lightweight
- Design elements, colors, and materials are carefully chosen for the camera body design
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures when shooting telephoto subjects, dimly lit scenes and other handheld situations
- Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements
The 1 NIKKOR zoom lenses employ a Retractable Lens Mechanism. Even when the power is turned off, the camera will automatically turn itself on when you manually extend the lens while pressing the zoom ring button so you will never miss another picture perfect moment.