Photoshop Touch 1.2 Released
posted Saturday, May 12, 2012 at 1:50 PM EST
We've just updated our review of Photoshop Touchwith new screen shots
and sample images to reflect the changes introduced yesterday.
Adobe released Photoshop Touch version 1.2 yesterday afternoon with the following enhancements:
- Maximum resolution is 2,048 x 2,048 pixels restricted to 10 layers. The default remains 1,600 x 1,600 pixels with up to 16 layers. You can change the default in the app's Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes [iOS only]
- Added two new Tutorials: Layers & Selections, Tilt-Shift Effect
- Added four new Effects: Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin