|NEW PRODUCT INFORMATION - APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC HSM|
Compact, lightweight, large aperture telephoto zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras and incorporating the very latest optical technology.
- Compact and lightweight
- Incorporation of the very latest optical technology, high image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range.
- Four SLD(Special Low Dispersion)glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations.
- Equipped with HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with full-time manual focus override.
- Compatible with Sigma 1.4x EX DG and 2x EX DG APO Tele-Converters
The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the new APO 50-150mm F2.8 EX DC HSM lens.
Specially designed for digital SLR cameras with an APS-C size image sensor, this large aperture F2.8 lens has a compact and lightweight construction of 76.3mm (3.0”) in diameter, 132.6mm (5.2”) in length and weighing just 780g (27.5oz) (Nikon Mount).
The incorporation of the very latest optical technology gives optimum lens performance providing excellent correction for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. High image quality is assured throughout the entire zoom range. Four SLD(Special Low Dispersion)glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations.
The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
The addition of the 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional extras) produces a 70-210mm F4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm F5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
THE SPECIFICATIONS (Sigma mount)
Focal Length: 50-150mm
Minimum Aperture: F22
Lens Construction: 18 Elements in 14 Groups
Angle of View: 27.9°-9.5°
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 pcs
Minimum Focusing Distance: 100cm (39.4”)
Maximum Magnification: 1:5.3
Filter Size: 67mm
Lens Hood: Bayonet Type
Dimensions: Diameter 76.3mm (3.0”)X Length 135.1mm(5.3”)
SIGMA AF 0085126 690564
NIKON AF 0085126 690557
CANON AF 0085126 690540
* The appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.