|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: xTrain.com Announces Six New Courses & Classes Now Available for Enrollment
xTrain™ offers world-class online video training ranging in topics from
Photoshop® for Baby Boomers to Professional Digital Arts
Dallas, TX (November 12, 2007) - xTrain.com, a leader in online video training for media, arts, and design announces six new course titles and classes open for immediate enrollment. Each course is designed and produced exclusively for xTrain.com and features world-class instructors and clearly defined learning objectives. xTrain courses and classes educate students with professional practices and standards in their respective industries.
"xTrain is delighted to add these new online video courses," said Siotha Vest, xTrain's Director of Training. "The breadth and depth of our courses are matched only by the quality of our instructors and the first-rate production values built into each class."
New xTrain courses and classes include: Digital Photography: Digital Photography & Photoshop for Baby Boomers course by photography author and editor Rob Sheppard; Online Marketing: Social Media course and Social Media: Secrets of Podcasting course by social media consultant Giovanni Gallucci; Digital Arts: Traditional Drawing in a Digital Realm, RPG Concept Illustration in Painter X class by illustrator Ron Lemen; Tivoli: ITM 6 Best Practices - a free class by consultant John Willis; and Web Design: Web Design Process course by author, designer and art director Wendy Willard.
Existing xTrain Courses include:
On-line instruction ranges from classes such as Adobe CS3, Graphic Design, Web Design, Digital Photography, Digital Art, Online Marketing, and much more. xTrain offers free classes where users can preview a high quality training session before they enroll in the course or class. To get started for free students can visit http://training.xtrain.com/free-classes . When students are ready to enroll in an Online Course or Class, they may choose $79 to access a specific course for 1 year or $29 a month to access all of xTrain.com's creative training.
- Digital Photography: Digital Photography Hot Shots course by Rick Sammon
- Digital Photography: High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mastery course by Ben Willmore
- Digital Photography: Streamlining your Photograph Handling and Processing with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom course by Rob Sheppard
- Digital Photography: Photoshop for Photographers: Outdoor & Nature Photography course by Rob Sheppard
- Web Design: Photoshop for Web Designers course by Jason Cranford Teague
- Digital Arts: Drawing Fundamentals course with Ron Lemen
- Digital Arts: Painter X course with Ron Lemen
- Digtal Arts: Digital Drawing in Photoshop course with Ron Lemen
- Digital Arts: Traditional Drawing in a Digital Realm, Art of Skateboard Deck Design class by Ron Lemen
- Online Marketing: Search Engine Optimization course by Tony Wright
- Adobe CS3 Software: Dr. Brown's Photoshop Laboratory, Free Classes by Russell Brown
- Adobe CS3 Software: Photoshop CS3: Simplified & Easy course by Ben Willmore
- Adobe CS3 Software: Illustrator CS3: Unleash the Magic of Illustrator course by Chris Botello
xTrain provides the world's premiere on-line training experience. The xTrain on-line training library appeals to a wide segment of the desktop publishing and digital imaging marketplace, from digital professionals to students, hobbyists, and Fortune 1000 companies. The growing on-line video training library utilizes industry-leading instructors, authors, and experts. For more information, visit www.xtrain.com . For information on xTrain's affiliate companies, visit Splash Media http://www.splashmedia.com and TSTN http://www.tstn.com .
# # # #
(First posted on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 11:58 EST)