Adobe Releases Lightroom Update|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Friday, December 7, 2007 - 19:41 EST)
Adobe today quickly released the expected update to both the Mac and Windows versions of Photoshop Lightroom to version 1.3.1. Earlier this week the company had promised the update sometime next week.
Highlights of the update include:
• The Lightroom 1.3 Print Module could previously cause the application to crash on either OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1 during template usage.
• On Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.5.1, the import process from a card reader or other device into Lightroom could fail to import all or a portion of the selected images.
• A decrease in Develop slider responsiveness introduced in Lightroom 1.3 has been corrected.
• The Lightroom 1.3 Develop module could cause the application to crash if adjustments were made in quick succession.
• Compressed raw files from the Nikon D100 were read incorrectly in Lightroom 1.3.
• A possible artifact in raw file support for the Olympus E-3 has been corrected.
• The Lightroom FTP Plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK did not function properly if the password was not saved with the selected FTP preset.
• Editing or creating a new FTP preset immediately prior to using the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK would cause the FTP process to fail.
• Using the Export as Previous option did not work with the FTP plug-in provided as sample code with the Export SDK.
The 42.7MB Mac download is available at http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3810.
The 48MB Windows download is available at http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3815.