Fujinon XF 50mm f/2 R WR
(From Fujifilm lens literature) The new XF 50mm F2 R WR is a mid-telephoto lens that is designed to deliver the very best results from Fujifilm's unique X-Trans CMOS sensor. The XF 50mm F2 R WR, perfect for any type of travel photography, is compact and lightweight, and features 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical ED lens, and has an inner focusing system, driven by a stepping motor for fast and silent autofocusing. The premium XF50mF2 R WR is made of metal and glass for a stylish, robust design with a premium feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as 14°F/-10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of weather conditions.
FUJINON XF 50mm F2 R WR Lens Key Features:
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-sealed at ten points around the barrel for weather and dust resistance; operates as low as 14 degrees Fahrenheit / -10 degrees Celsius
- 9 lens elements in 7 groups including one aspherical ED lens
- Compact, lightweight lens weighs just 200g
- Aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for easy operation
- Inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance
- Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) ensures high performance by reducing both flare and ghosting
Availability and Pricing
The FUJIFILM XF50mmF2 R WR (Black and Silver) will be available in February 2017 in the U.S. and Canada for USD $449.95 and CAD$649.99.