Nikon 1 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 PD-Zoom Nikkor VR
(From Nikon lens literature) This powerful CX-format power drive zoom lens captures your expressions whether near or far using incredible magnification. Compact and lightweight, the 10-100mm (picture angle equivalent of a 27–270mm in 35mm format) is equipped with Vibration Reduction (VR II), voice coil AF motor (VCM) and three adjustable zoom speeds that make it ideal for movie recording plus photo capture. Technologically advanced, this lens is incredibly powerful and a first of its kind for Nikon—benchmarking a power zoom drive in a robust portable size. Unprecedented technology backed by quality are hallmarks of the 1 NIKKOR lens system.
- 10x power drive zoom lens can be great for both still image shooting and movie shooting
- Retractable Lens Mechanism
- Vibration Reduction (VR) enables sharper pictures when shooting telephoto subjects, dimly lit scenes and other handheld situations
- High Refractive Index (HRI) lens element achieves great optical performance in an even more compact body
- Two aspherical lens elements
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements
This lens was developed specifically for shooting movies. The lens features three adjustable zoom speeds to bring coverage variety, plus a voice coil AF motor (VCM) that keeps camera pan-in and pan-out activity silent. Vibration reduction (VR II) reduces the chance of blurred photos. Use this lens to capture everything from portraits to sweeping landscape views.