Adorama announces “3Pod” line of in-house tripods
posted Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 2:41 PM EDT
Camera gear megastore Adorama has announced a line of in-house tripods — including versions for travel, video, and models that fold completely flat. They come in a range of both carbon fiber and aluminum, and all come bundled with heads, carrying cases, toolkits, and a three year warranty.
- PM3A Monopod with H-28Q Ball Head – $69.95 – backpacking and travel photography
- PTT1H Mini Table Top Tripod with K1 Ball Head – $24.95 – macro, product photography
- P4AFH FlatFold Tripod with K3 Ball Head – $119.95 – compact for travel and on-the-go shooting
- P4CFC Carbon Fiber Four-Section FlatFold Tripod – $224.95 – lightweight and super-strong compact camera support system perfect for travel; monopod convertible
- P4CFH Carbon Fiber Four-Section FlatFold Tripod with K2 Ball Head – $249.95 – multipurpose, convertible support system, super portable; monopod convertible
- P5ARH Compact Five-Section Reversible Aluminum Travel Tripod with K3 Ball Head – $99.95 – super light, compact tripod ideal for traveling and consumer photography
- P5CFH Carbon Fiber Five-Section FlatFold Tripod with K2 Ball Head – $149.95 – ideal for traveling professional and amateur photographers alike; monopod convertible
- P5CRH Carbon Fiber Five-Section Compact Tripod with K3 Ball Head – $124.95 – outdoor / travel-ready design; monopod convertible
- V2AH Aluminum Three-Section Video Tripod with Fluid Head – $139.95 – designed for maximum stability and portability
- V3AH Anodized Aluminum Video Tripod with Two-Way Fluid Head and Quick-Release Plate – $109.95 – fully accessorized consumer video tripod
The P4 series are all tripods designed to fold flat for easy storage, while the P5 line reverse their legs to be stored in smaller spaces, or for more varied angles. A number of the tripods can also be converted to monopods for additional flexibility. For a walkthrough of the new product line, Adorama also produced the video below.