IR Podcast: The ‘fastfoodification’ of Instagram images
posted Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 10:33 AM EST
This week on the Imaging Resource Podcast, we discuss a few of the week's pressing stories including the Sal Cincotta Shutterfest situation, the quality of images produced by the Sigma 135mm f/1.8 and more. Also, they are joined by Sony Artisan of Imagery Vivienne Gucwa, who talks about struggles she has found with today's social media landscape, and what she calls the "fastfoodification" of Instagram.
- Sal Sincotta won his own pay-to-enter contest
- LensCulture published a very inappropriate image to promote their contest
- The Sigma 135mm f/1.8 looks awesome
- A luxury watch blog reviewed the Hasselblad X1D
- Vivienne Gucwa's Twitter thread
What is the Imaging Resource Podcast? IR Podcast is here to further discuss the "what" of equipment, but more importantly discuss the "why." Gear is great, but only as great as the knowledge of its purpose and the willingness to experiment. Make sure to subscribe on iTunes (or click here for our RSS) as we'll release new episodes every week!
Questions? Comments? Send us an email at [email protected].