|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: New Titles Published by Digital Outback Photo
Uwe Steinmueller at Digital Outback Photo has published ebooklets on Photoshop CS and the Canon Digital Rebel.
Photoshop CS Workflow DOP1009: for all users of Photoshop CS.
Topics cover Layer based workflow, Using Camera Raw 2.0 and the download includes Capture One DSLR (C1), Shadow/Highlight tool, Pure B&W based workflow with Camera Raw 2.0 and C1. If you use Photoshop 7, buy DOP1006 or DOP1007.
Capture One DSLR Rebel Edition DOP1008: for all users of Capture One DSLR Rebel Edition.
This booklet uses Photoshop Elements 2.0. It also features Uwe's new Photoshop Elements 2.0 Layer based workflow. Includes a chapter about working with Photoshop Elements 2.0 layers (which might be worth the price alone). If you use Photoshop, buy DOP1007 as C1 Rebel is close enough to the other C1 versions.
Booklet topics include:
* What are Raw files and why Raw files deliver better image quality
* What is the responsibility of a Raw converter
* Basic understanding of color management
* Learn to read histograms
* The essential workflow steps
* Mastering your Raw converter
* Adjust exposure, white balance, contrast and colors
* Essential Photoshop techniques
* Working with Photoshop Layers (DOP1007 and up)
* Workflow made as simple as possible -- but not simpler
* Pure B&W workflow (DOP1008 and up)
The titles can be downloaded at Outback Photo.
(First posted on Monday, November 24, 2003 at 12:48 EST)