|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
Powered by Coranto
PRESS RELEASE: Hamrick Releases VueScan 8.0.2
Hamrick Software today released version 8.0.2 of Vuescan, its scanner software for Macintosh, Windows and Linux operating systems compatible with a wide variety of hardware.
New in this release:
• Fixed problem with memory leak when calibrating
• Fixed problem if Epson Scanner Monitor running on Mac OS X
• Fixed problem if Canon Button Manager running on Mac OS X
• Changed background color of image and histogram tabs
• Changed Linux version to no longer be free for personal use
For more information, or to download the update, visit http://www.hamrick.com.
(First posted on Wednesday, June 2, 2004 at 11:45 EDT)