PRESS RELEASE: iWatermark 2.0 Easily / Inexpensively Secures and Protects Your Digital Photos
iWatermark, the worlds No. 1 watermarking application for Mac and Windows just had a major upgrade. Version 2.0 features new effects like aqua and emboss. Includes information on how to use with iPhoto. iWatermark is now faster and even easier to use. iWatermark is an essential tool for anyone with a digital camera, professionals and beginners.
Download iWatermark and try it out for 30 days:
iWatermark is the simplest tool available for watermarking artwork, digital photos and other images that you can then put on the web or send via email.
iWatermark can also create thumbnails. Watermarks can be created in other applications like Photoshop but using Photoshop requires an education in watermarking techniques. Using Photoshop is also much harder and very time consuming. In iWatermark the whole process only takes seconds and fits easily into your digital workflow.
iWatermark is more than just a quick and easy way to watermark your important images. iWatermark can watermark, resize the image, create thumbnails, and output at a variety of quality levels. All done in one process and one click. For added protection of your original images iWatermark will not overwrite any files, instead iWatermark will create a sequential copy.
iWatermark features a powerful watermark creation engine that not only allows you to use TIFF & PNG images with full transparency but also allows you to create you own watermarks using text effects (based upon the text effects from our Easy Card application). The text effects include Aqua, Embossed, Engraved, Drop Shadow and Outline. With both the text & image watermarks you have control over the translucency, rotation and watermark location.
Why would you want to watermark?
Watermarking your photography, digital images and other artwork is important in today's day and age. It ensures that anyone who views your photos knows immediately that you created them and they are owned by you.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
- Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved after that.
- Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it.
- Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
- Digitally sign your work / photos / graphic / artwork with iWatermark and claim and maintain the recognition you deserve.
With a few clicks you can reduce the likelihood of your work being ripped off, by using iWatermark. Download it for Windows or Mac and try it out for 30 days.
- [Add] Holding down shift while dragging pictures in, appends them to the list.
- [Add] New Styles, Emboss and Aquafy
- [Bug] Fixed bug with the multi-styled text and not recognizing some fonts. (Mac OS X only)
- [Bug] Using wrong iWatermark icon! needs to use the white border icon!
- [Mod] Improved the speed of opening the Preferences window
- [Mod] The Dropshadow & Outline effect has been modified.
- [fr] Ability to scale the watermark within a percentage of the image.
- [Add] FAQ how to watermark the photos from iPhoto and place them onto .Mac
- [Bug] Correct some spelling mistakes in the error handler.
- [Bug] Error Type 7 while reading the preferences, due to malformed XML.
- [Bug] Fixed an error type 1 when opening the preferences window.
- [Bug] Outline feature is now working again.
- [Bug] Some menus appear twice (Windows only)
- [Mod] Made some minor modifications to improve the graphics speed.
- [Mod] Quicker at opening JPEGs
- [fr] Help System
For more information contact: email@example.com
(First posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 at 14:33 EDT)