Nikon View updated|
(Friday, December 9, 2005 - 12:37 EST)
Nikon USA has released updated versions of its Nikon View software on its support website in the last few days.
Available to download for both Windows and Macintosh platforms, the new software shares the following updates regardless of operating system:
In addition, the Macintosh version has a few other updates:
- Support for RAW images captured with the D200 has been added.
- The effects of image editing with the Color Aberration Control feature in Nikon Capture 4 Ver. 4.3.0 or later are now reflected when these images are displayed in Nikon Browser or Nikon Viewer. (Nikon Editor has supported this feature since Ver. 6.2.6.)
Further details can be found on Nikon's support site.
- Support for Mac OS X version 10.4 (Tiger) has been added.
- Structure of the Color Management tab in the Preferences dialog has been changed.
- The Open ColorSync button has been removed. Simply a choice between the Default RGB color space and CMYK separation profile has been provided.