Lemkesoft Releases GraphicConverter 5.8|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Friday, February 10, 2006 - 13:53 EST)
Batch Exif text export and slide show improvements highlight the new release.
Lemkesoft has released version 5.8 of GraphicConverter, its venerable image image conversion program. GraphicConverter is currently available as a Universal Binary but the company has released version 5.8 for OS 9 as well.
- batch Exif text export added as function to "Convert&Modify"
- facesaver import added
- make square batch added
- shadow display of slideshow text option added
- shadow display option added to browser
- copy geotiff position to clipboard added
- color profile dialog improved
- gamma slider added to operator (for large screens)
- printing dialog improved
- slideshow with find improved
- espf preferences simplified
- browser preferences optimized
- file list can export width and height in mm and resolution as separate field
- multimonitor support improved
- color profile dialog shows all local stored profiles
- slideshow and scan button in browser simplified (click on arrow shows options, click on icon use last setting)
- folder popup in Convert&Modify resizes with window size
- slideshow rotation shortcut can be toggled in the slideshow
- slideshow prefs optimized
- window content prefs optimized
- bug in AppleScript properties with make command fixed
- update bug after font size change in browser fixed
- bug in print catalog with fixed size fixed
- alias in slideshow supports long filenames
- possible jump of selection with visible operator fixed
- many bug fixes and enhancements for the Universal Binary version
To download the new release, visit Lemkesoft. GraphipConverter is available for a shareware fee of$30.