LQ Graphics Releases Photo to Movie 4.0 for Mac OS|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 16:26 EDT)
New features include a full screen preview, drag-and-drop photo sequencing on the timeline and a photo organizer, among others.
LQ Graphics has released Photo to Movie 4.0 for Mac OS featuring several new timesaving features.
Highlights of the new version include:
• Built as a Universal Binary to run on new computers from Apple
• Added full screen preview for quick reviews of your work
• Drag and drop reordering of photos in the timeline
• Photo organizer for sorting and reordering photos
• Make movies directly for iMovie, iDVD, Email, and .Mac.
• Streamlined memory usage
Visit the site for a full list of new features in Photo to Movie 4.0.
The upgrade is $29.95 if you purchased Photo to Movie before Dec. 1, 2005, and free is you bought it after Dec. 1.
Updates and a trial version can be downloaded from the site.