Light Crafts Releases LightZone 2.0.5|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Thursday, December 21, 2006 - 16:56 EST)
Bug fixes and improvements to the histogram highlight this minor update.
Light Crafts today released a minor update to LightZone, its image editing software based on the Zone System.
The release notes list the following changes:
• Fixed a problem where thumbnail images in the browser were sometimes shown at an incorrectly low resolution.
• Improved performance in the histogram.
• Improved display of histogram.
• For tools that used an eyedropper cursor (such as the Color Balance tool), fixed a crash if you clicked the mouse outside of the photo area.
• Fixed a bug where if you typed the Enter key rather than clicking OK in the Save Template dialog, your template name would not be used.
• Fixed a bug where you would get two copies of default Raw adjustment tools when pasting tools onto a raw file using the browser.
The 13.6-MB Mac download and 23.0-MB Windows download are available on the Lightzone download page.