|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: Bibble Labs Updates Bibble for Canon 40D
Support for sRaw and tethered shooting highlight the maintenance release.
The Bibble Labs Team has announced the released of Bibble 4.9.8e from the company's Web page at http://www.bibblelabs.com/.
"This maintenance release includes full support for the new Canon 40D including sRaw and tethered shooting. We are glad to again be one of the first 3rd parties to provide support for this exciting camera. A brief list of other changes is included below," an email to registered users said.
The new release is a free update for existing licensees of Bibble 4.
Bibble 4.9.8e Change Log
• Added support for Canon 40D, including sRaw and Tethering
• Added support for Pentax K100D Super
• Added support for Fujifilm FinePix E550
• Changed Chroma-sub sampling to 1:1 for jpegs > 85 quality
• Fixed memory leak causing crash when working with many Olympus files.
• Fixed issue with window position not being remembered when it was stretched across two monitors
• Fixed issue with images from repaired Canon 350D not being recognized
• Fixed issue with trailing white space in a rename string causing a warning dialog to appear
• Tweaked Oly 410/510 color profile and default tone curve. (Be sure to purge your cache and reset custom WB's)
• Added extra verification before the original is deleted in Copy queues
• Added Lens: Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6
• Added Lens: PENTAX 70mm 2,4 Objectiv
• Added Lens: Tamron 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 AF Di-II LD
(First posted on Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 11:11 EDT)