Panasonic releases firmware version 1.1 for L10 SLR|
Zig Weidelich, The Imaging Resource
(Monday, December 17, 2007 - 09:54 EST)
Panasonic Japan has announced firmware version 1.1 for models DMC-L10 and DMC-L10K, which improves performance and adds features.
Firmware version 1.1 offers the following improvements:
- Improved the performance of AF (Auto Focus) with Panasonic lenses. (Model Number L-ES014050,L-RS014150).
- Improved the performance of AE (An accuracy improvement of Auto Exposure at night scene).
- Improved the performance of AWB (Auto White Balance).
- Shortened the minimum shooting intervals on the single shooting mode.
- Enabled the Front/Rear dial operations in the fine white balance adjustment and the change of magnifying position on the MF Assist in Live View mode.
More details and the download can be found on Panasonic Japan's L10 download webpage.