Kepmad Releases ImageBuddy 3.5.6|
Mike Pasini, The Imaging Resource
(Monday, December 31, 2007 - 12:19 EST)
Two updates in two days closes out the year...
Kepmad has updated ImageBuddy, its $19 integrated digital photo printing software, twice over the last two days. The Leopard-compatible program introduced crop and resize functions outside Manual mode, improved auto image orientation and rotation with Skipping Ahead in its Dec. 29 v3.5.5 release. Two bug fixes were added for the Dec. 30 v3.5.6 release.
• [Fix] = Zero Gap Images Fixed On Page Layout
• [Fix] = Crash Bug Fixed On Page Layout For Text Placement
• [New] = Crop And Resize Without Being In Manual Mode
• [New] = Improved Auto Image Orientation Detection
• [New] = Skipping Ahead Can Now Also Effect Image Rotation
• [Chg] = Improved Mask Preview Speed And Quality
• [Chg] = Image Rotation No Longer Effects The Original Image
• [Chg] = Export And Scale Now Respects An Images Rotation
• [Fix] = Image Captions On Contact Sheets Now Work Again
• [Fix] = Crash Bug In Image Rotation On View Tab
• [Fix] = Mask Window Show Proper Image Rotation and Crop
The 10.9-MB update can be downloaded from the Kepmad site.