|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: Sigma Releases Photo Pro for OS X
Sigma Corp. has released Sigma Photo Pro 3.1 for Macintosh operating systems.
Users of Sigma SD series cameras can now download the latest Sigma PhotoPro software.
Highlights of the release include:
• An improved interface for Macintosh users.
• Ability to print from RAW files
• It is equipped with a magnification loupe function to enlarge only a certain place quickly.
• Universal Binary compatibility with Intel processor equipped Macintosh computers.
• Compatibility with Mac OSX Leopard
• Zoom slider can change the size of thumbnails.
"The release of this upgraded version of SPP took a little longer than we first expected since we launched the SD14 camera," Sigma added in making the announcement. "We hope that Macintosh computer users will accept our apology for this delay. We also hope that Macintosh users will find the new SPP3.1 easier to use."
The download is available on the Sigma Software download page.
(First posted on Thursday, February 7, 2008 at 14:56 EST)