|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: New Panoramic Photo Mug
The trend to personalised gift production continues. Flowers and cards don’t suffice for mother’s day. FotoInsight prints photos uploaded over the internet onto gift items. For this year’s Mother’s Day and Easter, FotoInsight expands its range of photo gifts adding the Panoramic Photo Mug.
Cambridge, 25 Feb. 2008. – FotoInsight of Cambridge, a leading independent digital photo service in the UK, announced today a new Panoramic Photo Mug. To apply the wider, panoramic photo onto mugs FotoInsight uses a new rotating print process. The new photo mug is launched in addition to FotoInsight’s already extensive range of photographic gift items, printed photo albums, poster, greeting cards and photo calendars.
Mother's Day is a day honouring mothers, celebrated in many places around the world. Mothers often receive gifts on this day. When searching for Mother’s Day or Easter gift ideas the personal touch and lasting impression are desired which chocolates and flowers can’t provide. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help by transforming an individual photograph into a present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
Convenience and flexibility
- Active families who want to remember their holidays will find the photo book printed from own digital photographs ideal. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the every-day moments shared. Photobooks in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). FotoInsight is promoting Large and XL Photo Books with a £5 voucher (simply write 5YEARS into the voucher field). See http://fotoinsight.co.uk/
- In lieu of store-bought sentiments featuring cartoon characters, own Easter Day cards with FotoInsight photo Greeting Cards are another way to say “I am thinking of you!”. Photographic greeting cards can be personalised with a romantic poem or a few simple words straight from the heart: http://fotoinsight.com/gifts.
- A holiday or family photo as a canvas print? FotoInsight prints digital images onto fabric, stretched and mounted onto a wooden frame. Delivered ready to hang onto the wall. Sizes range from about A4 / 12”x8” (from £24.99 plus p&p) and can be as large as 32”x24”: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/canvas
- A calendar from Mother’s Day to Mother’s Day? FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down birthdays and family events; it is easy to prepare a photo calendar with 12 photographs or more, prices start from £9.99 (plus p&p), a freely editable year planner costs only £4.99 (plus p&p). For more information: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/calendar/
- Other photo gift classics include the photo tote bag, pillow case with photo on print and a photo crystal in the shape of a heart with the image applied inside by laser http://fotoinsight.co.uk/gifts/
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Information about FotoInsight Ltd
FotoInsight Ltd was founded in 2003 in Cambridge and runs an easy to use digital photo processing service, offering an extensive array of award-winning photographic print and gift items as well as the CeWe Photo books, photo poster, photographic calendars and photos on canvas printing. Customers benefit from patented development processes and the experience of Europe’s largest independent photo lab with an installed capacity of 18 million prints per day. Photos ordered through http://fotoinsight.co.uk are developed in one of 16 strategically located, state of the art photo labs, employing 3000 staff, with an output of over 3 billion prints per year.
(First posted on Thursday, February 28, 2008 at 14:43 EST)