Panasonic releases DMC-G1 firmware v1.1|
Zig Weidelich, The Imaging Resource
(Tuesday, December 16, 2008 - 18:16 EST)
Panasonic Japan has announced firmware version 1.1 for the Lumix DMC-G1 Micro Four-Thirds camera, which adds features and improves performance.
Firmware version 1.1 offers the following improvements:
- Makes it possible to check the exposure with Live View during the AE lock.
- Makes it possible to continuously display the enlarged screen of the MF assist.
- Added "color adjustment function" for the LCD monitor/View finder.
- Added "Red-eye reduction forced flash on" to the flash setting for the [PARTY].
- Improved the performance of AE (Auto Exposure) and AWB (Auto White Balance).
- Improved the accuracy of flash control.
- Improved the noise reduction during high sensitivity photo shooting.
More details and the download can be found on Panasonic Japan's Four-Thirds firmware update webpage.