|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: Unibind Announces “UniPlano” For Labs
Produces Fully Personalized Cases at Speed of 200 Books per Hour
Reduces Labor & Waste
Alpharetta, GA – February 23, 2009 – Unibind, www.unibind.com, manufacturer of the award-winning Unibind high-quality binding, lamination and presentation product line, announced today that it will launch Unibind “UniPlano” at the Photo Marketing Association Show (PMA), held March 3-5, 2009 in Las Vegas. UniPlano is the first machine capable of making a high-quality fully personalized hard cover case in just one step at a speed of 200 books per hour. UniPlano reduces labor time and waste with its automatic NO GLUE NEEDED turned-edge patented technology for high-quality consistently professional results.
To use Unibind UniPlano:
UniPlano solves many of the most difficult challenges that currently face labs and production facilities today. Photo books are a highly seasonal item, causing major strain and requiring numerous highly skilled operators and multiple machines, resulting in high cost. Unibind UniPlano solves these challenges with high speed, minimal labor, no glue, and no special labels required to print the covers.
- Place your precut cover material into the auto feed tray.
- Load the Unibind personalized book & end-leaf trays.
- Press “Start” -- everything else is done for you.
Unibind UniPlano will be available in 2009.
- No need to buy raw materials for book production. Unibind Personalized Cases & end-leafs allow immediate production.
- Reduces inventory costs: advanced logistics model and international footprint reduce cost.
- No mess: no glue or chemicals for a safer and cleaner work environment.
- Automation provides improved consistency of quality and speed.
- Environmentally friendly: reduces waste.
- Little to no maintenance: keeps output at full capacity when needed most.
- Patent-pending technology.
- High speed: 200 pieces per hour.
- No more misaligned end-leafs or mirror pages – gives you a perfectly finished book every time.
About Peleman Industries
Peleman Industries Inc, a privately held manufacturer of binding and presentation products founded in 1939. With its worldwide headquarters in Puurs, Belgium, the company opened its U.S. corporate office in Alpharetta, GA., in 1999. Today, Unibind products are distributed globally, reaching more than 100 countries. For more information, visit www.unibind.com.
(First posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 16:15 EST)