E-3 Firmware Ver1.3 has incorporated the following upgrades:
- Added [FUNCTION] menu that switches the AF point using the arrow pad under [Custom Menu 1] [BUTTON/DIAL].
- Enhanced the accuracy of the battery check when using the Power Battery Holder HLD-4.
- Improved AF accuracy for large aperture lenses.
- Improved sequential shooting speed when using C-AF.
E-3 Firmware Ver1.2 has incorporated the following upgrade:
- Improved the consistency of the auto white balance.
E-3 Firmware Ver1.1 has incorporated the following upgrades:
- Enabled use of the Image Stabilization function with non-Four Thirds System interchangeable lenses by inputting a specific focal length. For details on operations, please click on the URL.
- Matched the rotation of the dial on the rear of the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 and the movement direction of the AF target.
- Increased the number of storable still pictures by improving the battery check when the Power Battery Holder HLD-4 is attached.
- Focusing now stops immediately when the AF start button (AEL/AFL or Fn button) is released.
- Corrected the phenomenon where the flash control caused an under exposure while using bounce flash at short distances with the FL-50R or FL-36R Electronic Flash.
- Improved selection and prioritization of the central 5 ranging points when shooting in C-AF mode and Dynamic-single Target mode.
The updates are available via Olympus software (Studio or Viewer). Click here for more info and instructions.