Original Source Press Release:
Outback Photo releases Workflow Handbook|
(Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 15:49 EST)
Our good friend Uwe Steinmueller from the Digital Outback Photo website has released a new e-book entitled "Digital Photography Workflow Handbook - using Photoshop CS and Raw Converters for the Digital Photography Workflow".
Available for $34.95 as a downloadable Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file, the e-book covers PhotoShop CS, Camera Raw 2.0, Capture One DSLR and Nikon Capture workflow techniques for converting and processing RAW files, as well as a pure JPEG-based workflow. Customers who've bought RAW workflow e-books from Uwe in the past pay a discounted price of $27.95.
For more details, visit the Digital Photography Workflow Handbook page on the Digital Outback Photo website.
Powered by Coranto
|Digital Outback Photo released: DOP2000 Digital Photography Workflow Handbook|
360 pages downloadable PDF at only $34.95
What do you learn from our e-books?
- Our most complete e-book (360 letter sized pages)
- Photoshop CS workflow
- Layer based workflow
- Use Camera Raw 2.0 , Capture One DSLR and Nikon Capture
- Shadow/Highlight tool
- Upsizing, dark/light halo and edge mask sharpening includes sharpening framework actions: Upsizing, dark/light halo and edge mask
- B&W conversion techniques
- Stitching in Photoshop
Our e-books teach how to solve the digital workflow problems at hand and not just summarize what tools like Photoshop can do. All techniques are based on real world experiences at fine art photographers. Have a look at our portfolios and you will realize what you can do yourself.
- What are raw files and why raw files gets you better image quality
- What is the responsibility of a raw converter
- Basic understanding of color management
- Learn to read histograms
- The essential workflow steps
- Mastering your raw converter
- Adjust exposure, white balance, contrast and colors
- Essential Photoshop techniques
- Working with Photoshop Layers (DOP1007 and up)
- We try to make the workflow as simple as possible but not simpler
- Pure B&W workflow (DOP1008/DOP1009/DOP2000)
- We now also support a pure JPEG based workflow (DOP1010 & DOP1011).