|Digital Rebel eBook Released|
"DSLR: Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D" is a new eBook from authors Peter iNova and Uwe Steinmueller.
AT LAST! Bringing the eBook in-depth experience to the world's 3 million EOS 300D Digital Rebel photographers, this new DSLR-series eBook reveals a depth of techniques, lore, secrets, work-arounds and surprises found nowhere else.
There's more under the hood of the 300D than you might think. Here are three from the flash department:
- Instant flash adjustment by technique, not through warrantee-voiding software, for instance.
- Triggering of simple single-pulse slave flash units for elaborate—but inexpensive—multi-flash setups.
- Wireless slave flash triggering, too, via a 50-cent accessory and a little applied science.
This eBook reveals the camera, lenses and system accessories of this highly capable dSLR and give Rebel photographers a distinct edge as they track down and capture images of many kinds. Numerous images are interactive on the page, and hyperlinks connect ideas all through the eBook. Some open your Internet browser and link you instantly to pages on the Web.
The Digital Rebel eBook comes with all display software needed for Mac and Windows.
New in this eBook is a huge section on lenses for the Digital Rebel, both Canon and third-party. An entirely new chapter featuring iNovaFX image manipulation techniques for Photoshop Elements (after all, that program comes in the Digital Rebel box) has been added with many interactive rollover images.
Fourteen chapters in two volumes cover the things Digital Rebel photographers want and need to know:
- Digital photographic technologies
- Historical perspectives
- Color and optical theory
- Basic / intermediate / advanced digital image manipulation
- RAW image conversion for the 300D by Uwe Steinmueller
- Digital Rebel Camera system operation (camera, lenses, flash)
- The top 45 Digital Rebel photographic problems and their solutions
- A 22 exercise self-guided digital photography course
- Digital printing
- Digital special effects production
- 35 Vexing questions (advanced problem solving)
- iNovaFX Photoshop Actions for the Digital Rebel system
- iNovaFX Photoshop Techniques for Photoshop Elements
- Interactive Appendix with live Internet links
- Digital Rebel Gallery of images from photographers around the world
Plus a whole lot more.
Included with the eBook are 525 iNovaFX Photoshop Actions that perform six vital functions on images.
- Rescue from errors
- Filtrations that can be applied after exposure
- Conversions to art and graphic forms
- Enhancements to clean up images
- Special effects and preparations for printing —are joined by many that defy categorization. Over 170 new Actions are made to the exclusive requirements of Rebel 300D images for colorimetry, noise control, printing setup and barrel distortion elimination.
Demo software includes Photoshop 6 demo, 20/20 Color MD, PhotoRescue and more.
DSLR: Canon Digital Rebel EOS 300D, 487 pages, 1200 images, illustrations, animations and graphics: $49.95 US plus shipping.