|The following is an unedited press release, shown as received from the company represented. We've elected to present selected releases without editorial comment, as a way to provide our readers more information without further overtaxing our limited editorial resources. To avoid any possible confusion or conflict of interest, the Imaging Resource will always clearly distinguish between company-provided press releases and our own editorial views and content.|
PRESS RELEASE: Creaceed Releases Hydra 2.0
The High Density Range tool adds a Perceptive tone mapper and Homography alignment
Creaceed has released Hydra 2.0, an HDR photography application exclusively for the Mac.
Among the new features are:
• "Perceptive," the new default tone mapper for improved and more natural results
• "Homography", the new default alignment technique which is very useful for small distortions
• The Loupe, a new tool for real time 1:1 full quality preview
• The Aperture Plug-in and the stand-alone application now share the same interface
• More Pro Options for tuning every step of the image processing pipeline
The complete list of Hydra's New Features is available at http://www.creaceed.com/hydra/history.html.
To download Hydra 2.0, visit http://www.creaceed.com/downloads/hydra.dmg.
Pricing and Availability
Hydra 2.0 is made of a stand-alone application and a plug-in for Aperture.
• Hydra 2.0 can be purchased on Creaceed's Web site for USD 79.95.
• The upgrade price for Hydra 1.x registered users is USD 19.95.
For upgrade information for registered users, visit http://www.creaceed.com/weblog/hydra_2.html.
(First posted on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 13:09 EST)