Fujinon XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
(From Fujifilm lens literature) The all new FUJINON XF55-200mm lens gives users a fast F3.5-4.8 lens that produces sharp images across its entire zoom range, from edge-to-edge. Its image stabilization function enables the use of shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower, preventing camera shake even when shooting hand-held in low-light situations, or when shooting at a stopped down aperture.
The XF55-200mm lens includes two linear motors for high-speed AF of 0.28 seconds*2 to quickly focus on your subject. Together with its high quality metal design, the XF55-200mm lens delivers an easy-to-transport lens with a large maximum aperture for outstanding mobility and performance.
The FUJINON XF55-200mm (83-300mm*1) F3.5-F4.8 R LM OIS lens features:
- An advanced optical design to cover the mid-telephoto (83mm) to telephoto (300mm)
- Image stabilization for shutter speeds up to 4.5 stops slower
- Two linear motors for high-speed AF and quiet operation
- Two ED lens elements and one Super ED lens element for increased performance and effective control against chromatic aberrations
- FUJINON's proprietary HT-EBC coating on the entire lens surface to effectively prevent reflections, and control flare and ghosting
- Minimum focal distance of 1.1m across the entire zoom range to enable telephoto close-ups
- A 1/3EV step aperture ring for users to easily adjust the aperture while holding the camera up to their eye
- High quality, metal construction focus ring and aperture ring
*1 35mm format equivalent
*2 based on CIPA standards