Phase One launches new Capture One Brand Ambassadors Program
posted Monday, November 6, 2017 at 1:30 PM EDT
Phase One has announced a new Capture One Brand Ambassador Program. This program involves exclusive long-term partnerships with a selected group of photographers and retouchers who have made their mark in the photography industry. These professionals will help Phase One create education programs and represent the Capture One brand.
The group of photographers and retouchers, which can be seen in full below, come from a wide range of photographic disciplines, including portraiture, fashion photography, studio work, still life, landscape, nature, wildlife, wedding, action, fine art, architecture and more. It is worth pointing out that the photographers and retouchers are Capture One users, but do not necessarily use Phase One cameras. Phase One points out that their selected gear includes Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Phase One and Mamiya Leaf. The new ambassadors are based throughout the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific. Let's take a look at the new Capture One Brand Ambassadors.
- Baber Afzal is a fine art photographer and filmmaker based in the Middle East who specializes in landscape and architecture
- Clay Cook is an editorial and portrait photographer
- Derek Heisler is a Canadian commercial and portrait photographer
- Los Angeles-based John Schell is a lifestyle photographer
- From Scandinavia, Jonas Nordqvist is a big proponent of Capture One due to its excellent control over color
- Marie Bärsch is a German high-fashion and beauty photographer
- Martin Bailey is a nature and wildlife photographer based in Tokyo
- Michael Woloszynowiscz works out of Los Angeles and Toronto as a photographer, retoucher and educator
- British landscape and cityscape photographer Paul Reiffer uses Phase One cameras and software
- Pratik Naik is one of the best-known retouchers in the industry
- Quentin Decaillet is a Swiss photographer and retoucher who also writes for Fstoppers
- Renee Robyn is a Canadian commercial photographer and digital artist with a distinct art style
- Rounding out the list of ambassadors is Zach Sutton, a portrait and beauty photographer
To learn more about the Ambassadors, click the links below or see them all here.